The skin is protected from the harmful effects of UV rays and blue light
The skin’s youthful appearance is maintained
• Sun Filters : Protect the skin against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
• DNA : Protects the DNA of live cells.
• Melanin : Protects from blue light and prevents the appearance of dark spots.
• Elastoprotectine : Helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles and loss of firmness by protecting elastic fibres.
- Apply to the entire body 15 to 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently to maintain the level of protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towel drying the skin.